|Short Information about UNIROB, Service/Production Company
The company history starts 16 years ago in 1989. In present structure the company exists since 2000.
Presently UNIROB is a company employing approximately 30 people including experienced designers and automation team who have been involved in planning and production of appliances and equipment for wide range of industrial plants.
Our company has its own production workshop equipped with all necessary machines such as lathes, milling machines, grinders, sheet metal cutters, shielded welders (also suitable for acid-resistant steel and aluminium) thermal treatment and painting units. The extent and variety of our equipment enables us to realize wide range of tools and installations. Our fitters and automation team is ready to install render operation and service the equipment on site. In addition we have pleasure to represent in Poland famous producers of separation and sorting systems.
S+S Separation and Sorting Technology GmbH
We offer for our customers:
- improving existing technological processes,
- automation of the production processes,
- compiling and assembling of production lines and modernization of existing ones,
- making special production equipment based on received documentation or own design,
- supplying of additional equipment for imported machines and fast delivery of spare parts in case of breakdown,
- making of prototype construction.
All of our installations are equipped with electronics, pneumatic, and hydraulic components from word famous suppliers for highest quality of our works.
Here are some examples of installations produced by Unirob:
- automatic line for heating of the kinescopes,
- washing-drying unit,
- special "perpetual screw" conveyor,
- sprayer of fire resistant material,
- brush units for washing kinescopes and production lines,
- gripe hands for robots,
- automatic manipulation units,
- automatic dosage device,
- unit controlling the fuel injection pump for jet engines,
- several components for atomic and medical industries for customers in Sweden, Denmark and France,
- special transporters/separator for the confectionery industry,
- special design pneumatic feeding units for bakeries,
- artificial limbs for disabled people,
- automatic densitometer,
- vibration polishers for jet engine blades,
- special operation tables for food industry,
- heating containers with stirrer for chocolate and fat,
- fish processing line,
- sub-assembly units,
- stainless steel mechanical parts.
When your will be looking for solid and flexible partner for co-operation please do not hesitate to contact us with your queries and proposals that will be promptly answered.